Monday, December 14, 2009

Brownies....



My back nearly broke baking the xmas fruit cake orders the whole of yesterday... Did not want to do anything related to baking today... I wanted to take a break and also to let my oven have a rest day.... In fact, I was supposed to do some administrative work for my mum... I ended up baking again... haha... and totally forgot about the work that I was supposed to do... duhz... I was just telling my helper "I seem so free today.. it just feels abit weird"... It did not occur to me that I have totally forgotten I had something important to do... haha... Well, age must be catching up with me... Or my baby must have killed alot of my brain cells during the time he was in my tummy... heh heh... ok excuses... excuses... It's just ME....

Anyway, I just browsed through one of my baking books for a brownie recipe... nearly every book has it... and I randomly chose one... Not too bad... simple steps... Satisfactory results... Will distribute it to my usual "guinea pigs"...

More baking tomorrow... what else? Xmas Fruit cakes of course...

No comments: