Saturday, December 12, 2009

X'mas Fruit Cakes


It's the time of the year again... Christmas!! I love the 'season of giving'... I love the atmosphere.... Many beautiful lights... Happy faces around... Bustling and rushing around to buy pressies for loved ones... This year, it is more meaningful to me than previous years... firstly, I have my little gift from God, Ethan... to celebrate X'mas with me... secondly, my parents will not be flying back to Perth this year... So we get to celebrate X'mas as a family... I look forward to our X'mas party... nice food, great company... YEAH! I am really not looking forward to Chinese New Year... Wish I can get away... leave Singapore... go on a holiday with my family... impossible... but still hoping :-)

These few weeks, I have been busy with the xmas fruit cake orders, on top of my usual cake orders... Seems that customers prefer the one with rum... It does not taste too strong... yet it has the nice mild aroma from rum... soaked in rum overnight... yumz... A nice little pressie for family and friends...

If you would like to place an order... Just drop me an email yah!

Have a merry merry xmas...

Love everyone loads...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like the packaging! am sure the fruit cakes were yummy with the rum...will order from u next time!