Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Strawberry Cake

My dearest fren asked me to make a strawberry cake... was scouring the net for strawberry shortcake recipes... read that traditionally, it was supposed to be whipped cream with strawberries... in between 2 big biscuits... but like many others, i chose the "modern" way... sandwiching the cream in between layers of sponge cake...

I was really happy that the sponge cake turned out beeeeautifully today... Guess this really motivated me to make this cake a success... looks-wise, I believe this cake should pass the test... Taste-wise... hmm... i don't know... At the time of this post, I have not even cut the cake... let alone try it... I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope my 'cake guinea pigs' love it... and give me the go-ahead to put it on the cake list... :-D

No comments: