Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dried Fruit Bread




I came back from my Company Convention with a pounding headache... But my hands were itchy to touch some flour... So decided to try a recipe from the new Bread book that I bought from a bookstore in Lucky Plaza... This recipe was supposed to be Kugelhopf...and the recipe called for onions and bacon to be added into the dough... However, an alternative was given... it can be made into a sweet bread... adding raisins and dried peel to it... Since I have lotsa of it at home... I decided to try the sweet version... I halved the ingredients as I did not know if this bread would work out... The bread was soft and fluffy when hot... As it cooled, It was slightly dry... But I guess if you toast it and put a slice of butter on it, it will be yummy... Will let thye tasters try it tomorrow and see what they say :-D

No comments: