Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pound Cakes





These few days have been really stressful for me and my family... My little baby had a very high fever and and when it finally subsided after 4 days... Rash came out all over his face, head and body... we were running from a lousy doc to KK A&E (my 1st time in A&E) and finally to his usual paediatrician within a span 3 days... Only Dr. Low (his PD) has got an answer for me... and this really reassured me that baby is fine... At least he has started to smile again... and we know he is on his road to recovery...

So I took some time off to bake some cakes... oooh...relaxing... Baked one after another... Didn't wana stop at all... Tried pound cakes today... Lemon, Orange and Coffee... Will try more flavours when my brain "starts working" again :-D Seem to be blank now...

Sleep-deprived... Going into la-la land soon... Zzzzzzz

No comments: