Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cakes and Bread - Crazy Baking over 2 days

Another orange cake... haha... I will continue to bake the orange and lemon pound cake for the next few days coz I have lotsa oranges and lemons at home... This time, I added a little colouring to the cake batter so that the cake turns out orangey... to differentiate it from the lemon cake... While this cake was in the oven, I was waiting for the bread dough to proof...






Saw the cake recipe from a blog called 'Happy Home Baking'... This lady bakes really nice bread... I decided to try it... The bread turned out nice... not as soft as I had thought it would be... but considering the fact that I have failed at every bread baking attempt previously... I am already very happy this time :-D I am motivated to try other recipes on her blog...

No comments: