Saturday, March 13, 2010

Melting Moments




Recently, I have just started a course and this has taken up 4 days of my time... Together with some other commitments, it has been a challenge to bake... I was only free last Thursday evening... So I took the opportunity to bake something simple... Since I have quite alot of butter left in my chiller, I decided to bake some cookies - Melting Moments... I have tried this recipe some time ago... This time, I followed the recipe to a 'T'... and it turned out nice as usual but too sweet and buttery to my liking... Then it dawned on me that I felt the same the last time I baked it and told myself I should reduce the amount of sugar... I totally forgotten about this... But the texture was really 'melt in your mouth'... For my husband who is a chocolate lover, he liked this too... The tasters loved it... and found that the sweetness level was acceptable... Gosh... I will still cut down on the sugar the next time i do it... I wanna try the 'chocolate version' of melting moments... My husband is so looking forward to it...

No comments: