Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day Cake


It's Mother's Day again... I celebrated the 1st Mother's Day with my son last year... and gosh, how time flies... It's already my 2nd Mother's Day celebration and Ethan's already 15 months old... Seeing Ethan makes me appreciate my mother... I am guilty of being impatient with her sometimes... Though she was unhappy, she just kept quiet, did not scold me and the matter just fade with time... then we will be back to having out little gossips, chats and laughs...

I had wanted to order a strawberry cheesecake from a friend who makes really nice, light cheesecakes... too bad, my friend is in Hongkong and could not fulfil my order... My cousin and I decided to make our own cheesecakes for our respective mothers... we settled on Tofu cheesecake, which we tried last eyar... and it was really really nice... Unfortunately, the recipe was lost and we could not remember where the recipe was from... We tried a new recipe and the cheese turned out lemony and sour... I decided to add some fruits on it... and tadaa, the cake was YUMMY! I am glad that mummy love it!

No comments: