Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bread





My cousin was on leave and suggested bringing our kids to the pool for some fun.... I brought along some bread that I baked on the same day... As usual, I made some ham bun and sausage bun... I decided to deviate away from my usual fare and did some kaya bun as well as nutella bun... Lastly, I opened a can of chilli tuna and made it into tuna bun... But it was abit disastrous... I did not think that the chilli oil would seep through the dough.. and it ended up gooey and difficult to handle... threw away the 1st piece as it was a mess... subsequently, I tried as much as possible to exclude the oil... Although the buns were edible... But it was a little dry once it has cooled down... abit disappointing to me...

I came across a Pumpkin bread recipe... Since I do not have pumpkin at home, I decided to use sweet potato.... Added more water and some oil to the recipe... The bun is still soft after a few hours... I just hope it will remain soft tomorrow... hohoho...

No comments: