Sunday, October 4, 2009

Marble Cake

I am so eager to try my new Bundt tin, I baked the 1st recipe that I came across in my cake baking book... Marble Cake... Well, the recipe asked that we alternate spoonful of plain batter and chocolate batter... Hmm... I did just that... But seems that the design is bit weird...I was afraid of overmixing it... therefore I only use a pin to swirl it through the batter before putting it into the oven... Guess I 'under-did' it... the design wasn't really as nice as it should be... But the cake turned out well... The outer layer was crispy... But inside was soft and moist... and the chocolate part was good... albeit a little too sweet for me... as choc chips were added as well... oh well, it was a good try anyway...

Will bake raisin bread for grandma tomorrow...

No comments: