Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Raisin Loaf




I had some bread flour lying around in the pantry, I had better use it before it expires... Came across this recipe from Happy Home Baker's blog and decided to try it... I am never confident of baking buns or bread coz the past few times I did, it turned out well on the day it was baked but turned tough by the next day... And bread shouldn't be like that, isn't it? I don't know what has been added to bread sold in bakeries but those bread are always so soft and fluffy... even on the next day, next next day, next next next day... etc... Sighz... I am seriously thinking of buying a bread machine to do the kneading since I have read in many blogs that they always yield nice fluffy bread... I could only depend on my stand mixer to do the kneading for me...But anyway, yea I went ahead to bake this loaf...

It turned out well... Still soft after it has cooled... but the real test is tomorrow... Will it still be soft? To be update... :-D

No comments: