Monday, June 7, 2010

Apple Tart



I finally have some time to download recent photos onto my lappie... I guess I was just being lazy... Humans are such... When you stop doing something for a while, you tend to lose momentum... And updating my blog is one of the things that I have been neglecting... I kept wondering, updating blogs was for friends and family to read? Or I am doing it for myself... I am actually using this platform to record what I have been doing... Being a borderline computer-idiot, I am afraid information in my lappie will disappear when the lappie die... what about thumbdrive then? i am afraid it will get lost and information is gone again... haha... So guess blogging is the only platform I trust... at the moment... until the day when I totally lose interest in blogging :-D 'nuff said... it's time to update on my bakes...

I love eating Apple Pie... Have tried baking it a few times... Though edible but different results each time... and I know it is not perfect yet... Sad to say, my latest try was a little worse off than the last... haha... It's been some time since I last baked an Apple Pie/Tart... I did the fillings based on what I can remember from memory... but i have to admit, my memory is failing me... I only know cinnamon goes well with apples... the quantity for all ingredients are based on estimates... Well, this is how it turned out... I left it in the oven for a little too long and the top was abit burnt... hohoho... Nevertheless, it was still edible... Definitely room for improvement...

No comments: